Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Venezuela #3...Coro


It seems like it has been a really long time since we were in a place with consistent internet access...
So at the moment, I am sitting in McDonald's using their wifi and trying to share a few pictures with you before I have to run off to keep an appointment I have.   
I wanted to share so many more pictures with you today, but I just don't have enough time right now. 
So I hope you enjoy these for now, until I can hopefully find a place to get online. :)
Not only do I have the rest of the mission trip pictures to share with you, but I also have several photo sessions that I have been able to do lately, including my cousin's wedding! I'll be sharing those with you soon, hopefully. :)

These are a few pictures of our week in Coro.   Many more to come soon...

 My dad and Pastor Angel (the Venezuelan pastor in Coro) preaching.
 One day, we had the great opportunity to go to a public school and share our faith through music and the preaching of God's Word!







 A little blurry...friends having fun at Subway. :)
Fun at the Dunes. 
 Jonathan came to Coro for a few days so that He could help translate, since He knew English.   He was a great blessing!



I'm leaving in one minute, so I hope you enjoy these few pictures for now...
More coming soon, of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment