Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First post...First session.

First blog post...yay!!   

I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time, so I'm really excited!   
I'm starting this blog mainly for my friends and family, who should know by now that I am a photography geek.   So this is where I will be sharing all of my favorite pictures of my life.   From the little ordinary happenings of my day to photo sessions (I'm working on starting a photography business!).   

I just recently got a Canon EOS Rebel T3.   Yes.  I am in love.

I hope you have as much fun looking at my pictures as I had taking them.

Now...onto my first session.......


Meet my sweet, cute, and absolutely crazy cousins.   

My first "photo session" with my new camera.




                                                               

I love them.
                                                                                                                           

Crazy cousin Quennie.
Tucker. 
Reilly pictures coming soon...hopefully.

Lots of Love!
Allegra
                                                                                                   
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment