Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My 18th Birthday

So, my birthday was actually the 18th of December, but I am finally getting a chance to load some pictures from the day.   
We had a girls day of shopping, and then a party with the family at night. It was a great day!

Aubrey making faces at me.
My lunch!  Don't remember what it was, but it was goooood...
Mmmm...chocolate cake for dessert.  
Did you know I love chocolate??

                                                                      Shopping.
Trying on hats...
What do you think? ;)




At the party.   My brothers broken heart...

Presents.
My beautiful and awesome mom.


I got a camera bag!!
Scrabble...
Yep.  That's Drew.
Papa.
Flowers from my dad.  
And so concludes my birthday!
The next day we went bowling with some friends...pics of that coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment