Thursday, January 5, 2012

Katelyn and the Boys

Here are those pictures I've been promising.   
My favorites from the shoot...

This is Katelyn.   
She's super sweet.   She wanted to surprise her sister by doing a photo shoot for her nephews.   
Of course, when she asked if I would do it, I immediately said yes.







Here come the boys.   I would tell you their names, but I would probably get them mixed up.   
So I'll just call them the boys.












 Aren't they cuties??






Love.









And of course I had to get a feet picture.
Not sure why I love feet pictures so much...

So that's it!   I had a blast doing the photo shoot.   
Thank you very much, Katelyn and the boys, for hanging out with me in the freezing cold and letting me take your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment