Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 24...#1. Morning

So, a website I really like called Florabella is doing a photography challenge this year, and I wanted to join in the fun.   It's a "no timeline, no pressure, no failure" challenge.   I figured I had nothing to lose. :)
I want to really stretch myself creatively in my photography this year, so I thought this might be a good thing for me.
Here is the challenge:


Sounds pretty fun, huh?  
I don't know how many of these I will get done, but I want to do as many as possible.   
Here is my photo for #1. Morning.   
Not quite what I pictured, but it will have to do for now.
The best part of my morning...or day, for that matter.
Spending time with God before all the chaos of the day starts unfolding...


Kind of a fitting picture to post on a Sunday. :)
Speaking of which, I hope all of you had a great Sunday, hopefully spent in God's house.
XXO

No comments:

Post a Comment