Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Senior Shoot by Aubrey

Hey guys!
These pictures were taken a couple weeks ago by my awesome sister, Aubrey.   (Edits by me.)

My mom wanted a few pictures of me on the same beach where I took my brother's senior pictures several years ago.   So I reluctantly handed my camera to Aubrey and became the model for a change.
I've decided I like SO much better being the one behind the camera rather than in front of it.

This is the first of probably three senior photo shoots. haha...
I recently found out my Uncle likes photography, so I think he is planning on doing a shoot for me...
and I also recently won a free photo shoot from the fabulous Audra Bender(I just realized I don't normally use that word. Wierd...) 
I'm so excited to meet Audra.  I'm hoping she can give me some tips!
So yah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have more pictures of myself than I will know what to do with.

Here you go...

Thanks, Aubrey, for doing a great job!
Yah...it was super windy...


















(Click on pictures to see them more clearly)

No comments:

Post a Comment