Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Resurrection Day

I love Easter and everything about it.
It's so much more than just Easter bunnies and chocolate...it's the day we get to celebrate Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead!   The perfect ending to the most wonderful love story ever told.   <3

I wasn't able to take too many pictures on Easter since we were at church most of the day and then busy working on projects in the afternoon, but my sister and I always like to get a few shots in our new dresses.
My mom sewed them.   Isn't she the best?









Just some shots of some of the yummy food...I made the lemon cake. :)


 We ran out of time to do too many Easter eggs, but I put stickers on some and then did glitter polka dots the others.   I think they're kind of cute!
 Our lovely centerpiece...



No comments:

Post a Comment