Monday, May 21, 2012

Canada #1

  This post is being written by an official high school graduate!!
Yep...I am completely finished, as of last Tuesday.
It's kind of a weird feeling.   I'm both happy, sad, excited, and nervous all at once.   
This next step is going to be life changing.
I'll be starting as a student at Ambassador Baptist College this fall.
I am very excited to see what God is going to teach me while I'm there, but I'm also sad about having to leave my family for a while.
Please keep me in your prayers as I take this next big step in my life.

Last week, we were in Quebec, Canada for a missions trip!
We were involved in a meeting with my Uncle Paul's church.   It ended up being a great meeting!   We saw people saved and hearts revived.

Here are a few pictures from the trip.   I will be dividing them into two posts.   
These were taken on a hike I went on with my cousins.  So much fun!

The next post will be the pictures I took after I got my new 50 mm 1.8 lens!!  
My mom was really sweet and saved her money and bought it for me as part of my graduation gift.
I am loving it.
But you will have to wait to see what pictures I have been snapping with that.   For now, here are the ones I took with my old lens...

Hiking...






 Oh...I chopped my hair.  Still deciding if I like it or not.

 My cousin, Nathan, being...Nathan.

We saw the sign after we had already picked the flowers.   I promise.

Last day of school.  Even my coffee was happy for me. :)

Come back soon for the rest of the Canada pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment