Thursday, March 1, 2012

Childhood Friends...

A couple days ago, we got the chance to see our long-time childhood friends, Brooke and Kayla.
We've known each other since we were little kids.
I remember fun times of spending the night, going roller-skating, tie-die, staying up all night watching movies.  Those were the days...
We had a really fun time catching up and grabbing some ice-cream together.
Brooke had this random idea to take pictures in the graveyard by the church we were at.
I told them to look creepy, but they didn't really get that part down.
They were smiling a little too much...

(Click on the pictures to view them more clearly.)










Then they made me get in some of them.  Yay. :p
These ones were taken by my sister:




I sure do make the strangest faces when I'm happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment